- Preparation of safety data sheets in accordance with the current legislation for most countries.
- Monitoring of existing safety data sheets. This includes automatic updates in case of changes of substance classifications, legislative changes etc. Yet even a change of your data will be amended free of charge, within the framework of the monitoring within SDBL.
- Classification of substances based on official provisions substituted by various data banks and manufacturers’ specifications
- Classification of mixtures of the prescribed formula based on the CLP calculation methods.
- Classification of hazardous goods
- Classification of waste in accordance with the Austrian Waste List and the European Waste Catalogue.
- Occupational exposure limit values in accordance with limit value regulation GKV 2011 and other requested current lists such as TRGS 900.
- Classification water hazard class in accordance with German law
Safety data sheets
You are not sure if your product requires a safety data sheet? You need help with preparing your safety data sheets? Call us and we will be happy to help.